Are you passionate about the bakery profession? Do you want to make a career of it?
The BP (Brevet Professionnel – professional diploma) is an apprenticeship course where the students’ time is split between the Paris School of Bakery and Patisserie and the company. A Bakery BP will allow you to start working in a position of responsibility, such as production manager, bakery chef, department manager, or bakery owner.
Rhythm of study:
2 weeks at the EBP and 2 weeks with the company.
Young people aged 15 to 25 with a professional diploma (Bakery CAP or BEP, or a Bakery- Patisserie Bac Pro).
Conditions of admission:
- have a bakery CAP or BEP, or a Bac Pro majoring in bakery
- have signed an apprenticeship contract with an artisan bakery, a retailer, a hotel or restaurant, or with an association
- have French citizenship or an official residency card that authorizes them to work in France
- Send a complete application file, with all the requested supporting documents
- Take a placement test
These elements will be reviewed by the admissions board
- The application file must be sent between January and April, and the placement test is taken between April and May for the following academic year
- The academic year begins in September
Free course, excluding cost of professional clothes and briefcase (approx. €350).
The student is paid a monthly salary by the company. This sum is calculated as a percentage of the French minimum wage based on the student’s age and qualifications.
Christiane Salé +33 (0)1 53 02 93 79