A history of promoting excellence
With its proud history, and thanks to the support of Grands Moulins de Paris, which founded the school in 1929, the Paris Bakery and Patisserie School (EBP) has always strived for excellence and to pass on and promote bakery and patisserie know-how.
Prestigious premises in the heart of Paris
In 1996, the School moved into 2,000 m² premises in the historic former wine storehouses of Bercy. Located in the heart of Paris, in the highly coveted district of Bercy Village, the site is steeped in history, combining tradition and modernity, making it truly in line with the values of our profession.
Eight practical classrooms, specially adapted for the needs of bakery and patisserie, provide students with a warm and pleasant learning environment. As befits the digital era, all classrooms are fitted with interactive digital whiteboards that promote dynamic teaching methods for theory lessons.