By paying their apprenticeship tax directly to the EBP, former students, parents, artisans, professionals, and business owners are helping to support a training center that is striving to prepare the next generation of bakers and pastry chefs.
Why pay your apprenticeship tax to the School ?
- To ensure that French baking expertise lives on
- To be part of the future of a profession
- To help young people find a stimulating job
- And above all, to allow everyone to live their passion
How to pay your tax to the School :
- Register the Paris Bakery and Patisserie School as beneficiary of the apprenticeship tax on your tax collector’s (OCTA) payment slip, ensuring that you specify our UAI number: 0754755L
- Provide this slip to your accountant and ensure that they send it to your OCTA.
To inform us of your payments, please download the form by clicking here.
- Fill in the form and return it by email to: email@example.com
Or by post: École de Boulangerie et Pâtisserie de Paris — for the attention of Evelyne Flichy, 64 rue des pirogues de Bercy, 75012 Paris, France
- For any further information, please contact Evelyne Flichy on +33 (0)1 53 02 93 75