By paying their apprenticeship tax to the EBP, former students, parents, artisans, professionals, and business owners are helping to support a training center that is striving to prepare the next generation of bakers and pastry chefs.
Why pay your apprenticeship tax to the EBP?
- To ensure that French baking expertise lives on
- To be part of the future of a profession
- To help young people find a stimulating job
- And above all, to allow others to live their passion
To pay your tax to the School:
- Register the Paris Bakery and Patisserie School as a benificiary of the apprenticeship tax on the payment slip of your collecting organization (OCTA), indicating our number UAI 0754755L
- Send this slip to your accountant for sending it to your collecting agency
- To inform us of your payment, please download the tax form here
- Complete the tax form and send it to Evelyne Flichy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail at 64 rue des pirogues de Bercy 75012 Paris.