Are you a pastry chef? Do you want to further your career?
The Patisserie MC (Mention Complémentaire – Additional Specialization) is an apprenticeship course where the students’ time is split between the school and the company. A Patisserie MC will allow you to start working directly or pursue your studies at the school with a Patisserie BTM (Brevet Technique des Métiers – Technical Trade Diploma).
Rhythm of study:
2 weeks at the EBP and 2 weeks with the company.
Young people aged 15 to 25 with a professional diploma (Patisserie CAP or BEP, Bakery & Patisserie Bac Pro).
Conditions of admission:
- have a professional diploma (Patisserie CAP or BEP, Bac Pro majoring in Patisserie)
- have signed an apprenticeship contract with an artisan bakery, a hotel or restaurant, or with an association
- have French citizenship or an official residency card that authorizes them to work in France
- Send a complete application file, with all the requested supporting documents
- Take a placement test
- These elements will be reviewed by the admissions board
The application file must be sent between January and April, and the placement test is taken between April and May for the following academic year.
Applications must be received by: End of June.
The academic year begins in September.
Free course, excluding cost of professional clothes and briefcase (approx. €350). The student is paid by the employer as part of an apprenticeship contract.
The student is paid a monthly salary by the company. This sum is calculated as a percentage of the French minimum wage based on the student’s age and qualifications.
Christiane Salé +33 (0)1 53 02 93 79