100% Practical Patisserie
Enjoy this attractive offer this summer and join a group of patisserie apprentices
during their course.
With an experienced teacher, you will follow a two-week course inspired by the content of the patisserie CAP syllabus. Three sessions available! Only in French.
The workshop in detail
- Session 1: from 15 to 29 July
- Session 2: from 30 July to 14 August
- Session 3: from 19 August to 4 September
- Beginners and passionate patisserie lovers who want to practice their baking techniques within the framework of the patisserie CAP syllabus
- People who want to brush up on the basics
Students will be able to choose from four main themes for each session:
- Choux pastries
- Puff pastry
- Shortcrust pastry
- Layer cakes
These are the techniques used for making all the classic patisserie products.
Detailed programme available on demand.
As a bonus, during session 2 we will look at making viennoiserie products!
Number of places:
École de Boulangerie et de Pâtisserie Paris (Paris 12th district)
Cost (including VAT):
Paying for your course: